Thursday, May 28, 2009

ICKY EEWW !!!! (tick on Toby's butt)

Sooo.. I found one of THESE icky nasty things on Toby's butt, right under his tail, but it was a little more of a brown color... and I thought it was a piece of poop. It is a tick nymph, or baby. What the hell is a baby tick doing this size?!? I used toilet paper (still thinking it was poop because from the top you could not see the legs) and it came off pretty easily for a tick, but it did take a decent little chunk of skin with it. Poor puppy.

When I realized the thing was alive and I did not recognize it, I had to look it up on the iternet of course. Then I had to share. Enjoy your nightmares!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!! Those are ripe and plump! Lol...poor Toby boy...no wonder he kept looking at his hind end the other day....haha!