Friday, May 22, 2009

First Post

Hello!

Well, here goes the first post. I am new to this stuff but I'm hoping that it's easer than doing each seperate Facebook, Myspace, etc.

What I have going on in my life right now:

Work
- Hoping to stick to one shift (been moving between swings and mids)
- Trying to get my tech school scheduled
WR House
- Inside needs paint prep, paint, floors, and countertop
- Outside needs serious work and nice weather to do it in
Love/Home Life
- B is the most wonderful boyfriend EVER!
- Toby is the silliest dog EVER!
- Worried about the red wag platty fish, it's acting sick
- Recently had a frog tragedy :-( may post on that later
- Concerned about the dryer thermostat.. need to research the overheating thing

I will try to get some pics of the house remodel up soon.
That's all I can think of to say a the moment.. so
Ciao!

3 comments:

Nina said...

...i made the frog croak... :(

Chris said...

Love your blog! Puts mine to shame! Very cool pics! Hugs

Jeri said...

Aww girl! it's not your fault about the frogs! I promise! I gave you the little house and told you to wash it with the hot water, I should have checked it better. HUG!!